Friday, May 23, 2014

Remembories

I remember making breakfast in the morning on Saturday for and with him. I remember sunny end-of-the-summer days seeing him shine from the heavens as we'd wait for c to get off the school bus. I remember him bundled in his blue uniform on the sofa as he slept, sun kissing his face, resting before heading out for third shift.

I remember skittle vodka with him. I remember walks around the complex in the late evenings. I remember not being enough.

I remember the time I farted as he was performing oral and him looking at me with shame but slowly exiting the area and enjoying me elsewhere.

I remember our first date. I remember it was to taqueria arandas at 1 o'clock in the morning. I remember going to cheddars first but them being closed. I remember we talked for hours. I remember him taking me to valero and it being the first time I really saw him. I remember staring at him and him being so damn sexy that I asked myself who he was. I remember my reaction when I realized the man I was staring at and coveting was him. I remember since then, I haven't looked at him the same. I remember he bought me gas and put it in my car on the way home. I realize from then I wanted him.

I remember the first time we made love. I definitely remember he asked to shower after getting off from work. I remember being in the bed, listening, watching through the mirror in the adjacent bathroom. I remember him saying, "you think it's the first time someone said something about liking my lips?" I remember the towel he tightened around his waist after he exited the tub.

I remember how he would touch and kiss my back. I remember he's the only one who has ever and the one who showed me my back is as sensual as it is.

I remember he was always quietly confident with me. Even inside me, I remember him humming "mmm hmm" as he laid stroke after stroke.

I remember.

I remember him telling me that his raw dick was addictive, hence him continuing to use condoms. I remember it being addictive.

I only remember sunny days and nights with him. I remember the Halloween party and the long drive back. I remember I was drunk and I hated how my hair looked. I remember his costume and how the shirt didn't fit right. I remember how handsome he looked with his shades on and how proud I was as I held onto his arm as while he walked confidently into the room, head held high.

I remember some of what caused us to fall apart. I remember a letter. I remember the time he came up to my school to get the keys to my place so he could rest. I remember it was one of the last times I was with him. I remember the last time. I remember we put together a bookshelf and at the very end realizing that we put the bottom shelf upside down. I remember him asking me if I wanted to fix it and me telling him no. I look at that bookshelf every day and remember I was falling in love.

I remember he wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment